<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Last Monday I was doing the payroll for Liong Bee and I felt so proud of myself because I spotted a mistake in the excel spreadsheet. Then after all the checking and correction, I inserted my name, IC number, account number, and net salary amount in the list, and faxed it over to Citibank.

Then 2 days ago, Meng Yee told me the salary to be credited into my account was rejected due to wrong account number. I laughed immediately and replied him I was very amused because I was the one who computed the salary yet I didn't get my portion. Haha.

So I went to office yesterday to issue a cheque to myself. Feels so.. Haha. I don't know how to describe this funny feeling.

~

I found my old pillow.

Turns out that my maid didn't threw it away. She merely placed it in my parents' room because my dad wanted to use it.

So now it's back on my bed again and I guess I'll sleep better tonight. =D

~

I bought new slippers last Sunday! Yay!

Wanted to buy a pair of shoes but my size wasn't available. Pui!

~

I wanna get a new wallet. The current one is staining my cards. =(

~

One more month and I can finally take down the P Plate! =D

~

I'm having headache and fever these few days. I think I'm really overworked.

I super miss working at Simbiosis. =(

I don't like working at Amoy Street alone. No one to have lunch with. No one to talk to. No one to gossip with. Only me, myself, and I.

No choice. Not enough manpower. But never mind. I believe I can do it!

Jiayou Yiting!! =D

Imagined all these at 11:23 pm