Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I think the games this year were very fair. Maybe because I'm sort of part of it.
Shelly, Beverly and I got to sit beside the Chief Judge and one of the judges to learn how to judge. Initially we were very reluctant to do anything. We wanted to just sit at a side and watch the whole thing. Then we sat there until we got so bored that we decided to try.
I was shocked that our comments were actually taken into consideration. I thought this judging practice would be a "they judge theirs, we judge ours and end of day, compare results" thing. Turned out that they asked us for our opinions about the routines performed, who did better who did not, how many extra bounces etc etc etc.
Seriously, they were really nice people, giving us advice and sharing with us some of their life experience and all.
After competition ended, Beverly, Yi-Ling, Adeline and I headed to Junction 8 for dinner and before I drove out of the carpark, Quek stopped me and without even knowing where I'm heading to, he stuffed Yan Rong and Yi Da into my car. -_-"
On the way to Junction 8, I went the wrong way onto Farrer Road and had to make a U-turn which made us end up in a traffic jam. Hehehe.
Had dinner at Ajisen before heading home. It's nice knowing that we can click quite well though we don't meet up often. =)
Anyway, congrats to Whitley Gym for getting 4th for C and B Girls, 3rd for C Boys, and 2nd for B Boys. And to Danny who got a silver for Individual.
