Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Last night when I was sleeping, I turned around and knocked the side of my head against my table. It resulted in me not having a good night's sleep because I was so afraid there would be a second time. -_-
Boss treated us to dim sum today at Yum Cha for lunch because it's Joshua's last day tomorrow. I ate until I was very full but I didn't think I eat a lot. Hahaha ok crap.
An Li is finally back to work after such a long study break. Seems that we all like to bully him. Before he could say anything, we would say "Oh. Ok. Ask An Li to do lor." And it's normally those little little things which nobody wants to do. Haha.
Had a small feedback session regarding my work with both the bosses at work today. Glad to say it was a positive one. =)
Mui Huang told me I cannot take leave next Wednesday because she will be bringing me to meet a client. The job sounds interesting though.
Look what I found in my room when I reached home today.
Ok anyway the picture shows the 2 pillows and my tortoise sitting comfortably on top of my bed. Haha. If you've noticed, these toys were supposed to be in another place. Ok let's not go into that because I'm still grieving over it. Ok just joking about the grieving part. Haha.
I think I sprained my toe. Yes, my toe. Sounds damn impossible but yes, my toe hurts a bit when I walk. =(
Pay day really soon! Money money come come~ =D
