Saturday, March 01, 2008
Friday:
Met Hayley for lunch at Subway before heading to her house to bake cookies and brownie. Then went back Whitley for gym. We practically nua there because I'm too slack and Hayley's got a sprained ankle. We sat at one side watching the xiao-bengs doing all sort of stunts and secretly hoping that any one of them would get injured. Hahaha. Evil us.
Then headed to Plaza Singapura to meet Pei Gek, Debbie, Shirley and Yew Teck for movie and dinner. Wanted to watch Leap Years but very limited seats left so in the end we decided to just go for dinner and they forced me to call Reuben to come and meet us. -_-
While Debbie and Yew Teck were getting some finger food to eat, I saw Wan Ting and Joey and her friend. Haha. Then all of us started to talk and talk and talk then Wan Ting keep saying she need to go off but in the end she started talking and talking and talking again. Lol.
Then after Wan Ting and her friends left, we headed to Waraku where we waited an hour for a table. -_- Got so fed up la but their food tasted very nice. =D
Then went to play pool before heading home. I couldn't fall asleep because my knees and ankles were aching. Then when I finally fell asleep, I got woken up by the #$@&-ing pain.
Today:
Slacked the whole day at home. The weather is very very cold. I didn't even switch on the fan yet I'm freezing. Even hugging my pig I still feel cold la. -_-
~
I haven't complete Feb08 petty cash. =(
~
I think it's confirmed I'll be posted out of office to work. Boss asked me to dress formally on Monday because we're going down to client's place. I hope I don't have to dress formally everyday I work there la. I only have 1 set of formal wear. Lol.
~
I haven't start packing my stuffs to prepare to move house. >_<
