<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm super tired. I'll go sleep after I finish blogging.

Woke up at 6am after having only 4 hours of sleep last night to prepare to go visit my sis. My eyes were so painful that I didn't dare to wear contact lens. We left the house around 8am and got stuck at a super horrible traffic jam for 2 hours for a normally 10mins route.

After that we went to Tong Le to eat dim sum buffet before going home. Then my gu ma, gu zhang, da bo, da bo mu, cousin Doreen with Ethan and Eason came to visit us. Poor Ethan was having a fever so all of them went home after a very short while.

Then I headed to Takashimaya to meet Shirley and Debbie to shop for Reuben's present. Super last minute la. But this whole week I had been super busy so no choice.

Then went to Reuben's house where we waited 1 hour plus for the male lead to appear. So da pai. In the end I was so hot and perspiring so I got him to fan me. =D

And people were trying to sabo me la. Like Aaron, Hafiz and Ian. -_-

I forgot who grabbed my hand and tried to handcuff me and Reuben together after getting hold of Reuben. I got so shocked I ran away immediately. Luckily I got away if not I think they might just let us remain that way throughout the whole party. So in the end they handcuffed Reuben and Mark together. Poor Mark. Standing down there doing nothing and the next moment he got handcuffed. Or should I say poor Reuben? Haha.

Next was the pinata. All three of them were chanting my name unanimously so Reuben walked up to me. Then I gave him a stare and he scuttled away immediately. Aaron kept laughing and laughing about it la. Lol.

Then it was the egg game. Aaron and Hafiz suddenly appeared behind me and I think they were there to grab me to go play the game so I held on to Pei Gek's arm very tightly and dragged Debbie to stand beside me. Haha.

Luckily my friend were on my side if not I think I might just disown them. Haha.

So anyway as usual the birthday person would get cake and other funny stuff smeared on their face. Then on the way to my car, stupid Reuben tried to grab me so he can kiss me because I didn't want to kiss him with cream and chocolate and whatever on his face and I ended up smelling like a cake. -_-

I didn't plan to work tomorrow because I was afraid I would be tired after the party after having too much fun especially when both my Saturday and Sunday is so filled with activities. And since I'm not working, I've already planned to go back Whitley gym tomorrow because it's been a long time since I last went there. Haha.

Ok I finished blogging. Sleep sleep sleep! I'm so deprived of sleep this whole week. Zzz.

Imagined all these at 11:53 pm