Friday, March 28, 2008
I'm getting so many bruises on my knees and arms. All thanks to sleeping beside my study table. =/
Argh!! Ok I just shifted myself and knock my kneecap against the table and now there's a cut which is 2cm long. -_-
I finally solve the mystery of the mysterious "postman". Lol.
I've been sleeping at very ungodly hours like 2am for the past few days. And for these past few days when I was lying on my bed getting ready to go into lala-land, I would hear the sound of the letterbox (Ok I know the letterbox doesn't make any sound. Think postman slotting in letters or random people slotting in papers). Then I would think who would be so crazy as to do this thing at 2am and fell asleep while listening to the *chng* *chng* *chng* sound.
So yesterday at 8am I heard that same sound again while lying on my bed and had the same thought again. Just that I didn't fall asleep la. Instead, I don't know why but I suddenly thought that the sound might come from my ceiling fan. So I switched it to speed 4 and the frequency of the sound increased. And tadah!! Mystery solved. Lol.
I worked so hard today that by the end of the day, I felt so tired that I had to go to the spa to relax my mind. I ended up falling asleep there. Luckily my brother was beside me and woke me up. If not I think I might have just drowned there and it would be good-bye Yiting. Lol.
Actually I don't know why I'm still blogging now despite having to wake up for work at 8am later. Haha. I think I better go sleep now. Good night people! =)
