Friday, March 28, 2008
Headache. Fever. Symptoms of overworking. =X
I couldn't wake up this morning but I left the house on time. But I reached Amoy Street at 10:15am because there was a traffic jam on CTE. -_-
Seriously, I don't know why I'm sitting in front of the computer when I've been facing the computer since starting work this morning until the end of the day, except during lunch and occasional toilet breaks.
Oracle is so lag that it hanged 3 times within an hour. I was very pek cek because it breaks my momentum. I got so fed up I went for lunch very early, around 12:15pm. Ok actually I was very hungry because I didn't eat breakfast in the morning and ate very little for dinner the night before.
Today I miss Simbiosis a lot a lot because I ate lunch by myself. I wanted to eat fish soup but there was a very long queue so I settled for chicken cutlet rice instead. I wanted to drink fruit juice but there was also a very long queue so I settled for sugar cane drink instead. I sound so much like an anti-social loner. =(
So much for office politics. I better watch my back.
Decided not to work on Monday. I think I need, and deserve a break.
Busy busy weekend.
I'm feeling... moody. I hope it's not the PMS. Seriously hate it.
