Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Had my last exam yesterday. The so-called tips the lecturer gave was totally useless. Stupid. I can only hope I can manage to get a pass now.
Anyway, went to Cineleisure with darling, Pei Gek, Debbie, Yew Teck, Alvis after the exam. Had dinner at Xin Wang before Lip Chung joined us to watch P.S. I Love You. Overall the movie was nice. But if compared to the book, I think the book is much much more better with the details la.
Oh and we bumped into Joyce, Danny, Loi, Han Wei and another 2 girls at the ticketing counter. Lol. Got to know Natalie because I sat beside her during the movie. =)
Such a pity Clara couldn't join us because Alex was sick. =(
So last night after I got home, I Viwawa-ed with Clara until very late. When I woke up this morning for work, my eyes were stinging until so bad I couldn't quite open them. -_-" The result of sleeping late and waking up early.
Work today was alright. Selina and me talked a lot when we we were on the way to Market Street to buy lunch. My first time there and it seems that there's a lot of yummy food sold there.
Meng Yee went for reservist and Selina told me that there was another time when Meng Yee went for reservist and Ling Zhi called him to ask him something. Then Meng Yee said "Got anything faster say. I'm bang bang bang-ing now." I laughed when I heard this la. The way Meng Yee talked is still like a kid. And whoever heard of people answering calls in the midst of shooting? Lol.
If my boss gets the job, I'll be posted out of the office to Tanjong Pagar to work. Is that good or bad? I don't know. Nothing is confirm yet.
