<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, January 25, 2008

A PRAYER

Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom to understand my man; Love to forgive him; And Patience for his moods. Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death.

LOL.

~

Distinction judging over. It sucked. The judges didn't even want to see our presentation and asked us to go straight to the demostration of our project.

I see distinction waving bye bye to me.

~

Today is the first day I didn't receive a 'good morning' message from him. I didn't know that I had grown so attached to this simple everyday habit, until today.

~

I told my brother "I got a book in my bag ahh never mind" but he heard "I got a hole on my lip ahh never mind" and he said "Reuben kiss you until so fierce ar?"

-_-"

~

I'm kinda looking forward to moving to the new house and start keeping fit. =D

~

I feel like drinking a big cup of very very very ice cold water. But there's no ice nor cold water in the fridge.
=(

~

Feel like going for a hair wash tomorrow to de-stress myself.

Imagined all these at 10:36 pm