<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, January 11, 2008

I miss... my darling.. =(

The last time we spent time together was Tuesday? Where we walked around Sim Lim Square and had dinner together. And he had to tahan my craziness because I didn't get enough sleep that previous night and kept talking a lot of nonsense.

And the previous time was New Year's Eve BBQ celebration at his void deck where he dripped wax on me while lighting up a candle, and poured wine on me when he's pouring it for his friend. His sister calls it domestic abuse and scolded him for me because I was having a fever, and was too weak to blame him for abusing me.

Ok back to EPS. My feet still hurt like hell especially my heels. But at least I can walk better and more properly than yesterday because I wore another pair of shoes today.

I have a sudden craving for donut and bubble tea because I saw the guy beside our booth eating it, and another guy walking pass our booth holding a cup of bubble tea. Lol.

Overall it was not as boring as yesterday because we got interviewed by The Straits Time and Mediacorp.

Ok but in the end it only appeared in the news for like less than 5 seconds? LOL.

Tomorrow is the last day of HELL.

Imagined all these at 9:05 pm