<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, January 24, 2008

I almost fell when I tried to lean backwards on my chair just now because my dad spoilt my chair a few days ago. -_-"

I'm having muscle ache all over due to the NAPFA yesterday. Now I can't cough, can't sneeze, and can't laugh because my stomach muscles will ache. All thanks to the only 25 sit ups I did. And I can't even walk properly la. I'm really old already! Speaking of NAPFA, I got to know Pamela, Adeline and Hui Wen during the 2.4km walk. Haha. Oh ya. There's this guy who fainted during the 2.4km run. I guess he over-exerted himself. Scary.

Went back to the new Whitley last Friday. The layout is still very much the same except that it's more spacious? With a new gymnasium filled with all kinds of artistic apparatus. The juniors were so scared of me because they didn't know who I was and I was dressed so formal they thought I was some teacher. Lol. A pity I didn't see Quek though. =(

Double date with Beverly last Sunday. Went to watch Le Grand Chef at Plaza Singapura before heading for dinner at Lucky Plaza Chinatown Food Market. Then walked around Chinatown to soak in the CNY mood before heading home.

I got so many things to do! FLSM project, CCOM resume and cover letter, APEL reflection, blah blah blah.

Bye.

Imagined all these at 7:59 pm