Sunday, January 13, 2008
Finally. EPS is over.
This morning I woke up with an aching back. Ok afternoon I mean. Haha.
These 3 days made me so physically and mentally tired, and sick.
Because our neighbour's machine was so noisy, I had to project my voice a lot when people came to ask about our project, especially on Saturday where there were super lots of external visitors. So now I'm having a sore throat, cough because of the sore throat, and I don't know why I'm having a fever and blocked nose as well.
Because of the shoes I wore on the first day of EPS, there are 5 blisters on my feet. What the hell right?
And because of all the standing we had to do throughout the 3 days, my feet were aching, especially my heels. Zzz.
Satisfied my craving for bubble tea yesterday. =) The mini pearls were quite nice actually.
Make-up lesson for CCOM tomorrow. Time to switch back to the study mode.
"I want to go home home" - Theodore
HAHAHAHAHA. =D
