<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, December 02, 2007

Weekend was hell. Endless sneezing and coughing. Feeling weak all over due to the fever. My head feels super heavy and I'm getting headaches and dizzy spells. =(

Didn't wanted to go out yesterday but my mum asked me to deliver a cheque to the maid agency. After that we went to Wisma Atria to have lunch and to "shun bian" spy on my dad working. Haha.

Went home, ate medicine, and knocked out until dinner time.

Today I stayed home the whole day to sort out November's petty cash. And yes. I got it done, except for some entries which I'm not so sure about.

My gu ma, gu zhang, da bo mu and her 2 daughters came over to my house just now. And both my aunts were helping my mum to pack our luggage for our korea trip la. So funny.

Around evening time Alex came over to my house to find my dad to go la-kopi. And I remembered about my advanced diver card and passed him my photo. Haha.

Anyway, it wasn't a good day, be it yesterday, or today. But I'm glad that we sort of had a heart-to-heart talk. I hope everything's alright now.

Imagined all these at 9:14 pm