<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, December 22, 2007

Off to Korea in a few hours time! =D

Went to watch 2 movies recently. Bee Movie and Alvin and the Chipmunks. Both are cartoons and both are very cute. Theodore is so cute! Especially when he "sa jiao". I love Theodore! Haha. I think someone's gonna get jealous.

Went back to school on Tuesday to do project and met with a non-injury accident on the way to lunch at Tampines Mall with Pei Gek and Clara. Stupid driver cut into my lane even though there wasn't enough space for his van. He tried to squeeze through and TADAH! We heard the scratching sound...

Heart very very very pain. =(


So I called my dad and he came down all the way from his work place at Orchard. Poor Clara had to go off for lunch alone because she was rushing for work. Felt so bad. So we spent 30 mins waiting for my dad to arrive, and 10 mins for the issue to be settled.

After that me and Pei Gek went for lunch at KFC and there was NO shopping because I had to go off to the workshop to let the person determine if there was a need to claim insurance for the car repair fees. =(

Yesterday was Shermin's last day of work as she's leaving to study in Canada. =( Had a farewell lunch at some dim sum restaurant at Great World City. After that we had a very yummy cake for tea-break.

Had been working and working and working these past few days. I feel so guilty towards baby because I chose to go to work instead of spending time with him before I leave for Korea tonight. Ok except last night where we met up for dinner and he gave me a very yummy smiley face donut which I'm eating now, and a bracelet as an advance x'mas pressie.

Hee. =D

Ok I gotta go off to see what other things I have to pack. Merry Christmas everyone. Bye!

Imagined all these at 8:19 pm