<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, December 09, 2007

I'm supposed to be studying for my term test but well.. I think it's obvious that I can't stay away from the computer. Haha.

Went to watch Enchanted with baby on Thursday after school at Great World City. It's been long since we watched a movie together. I think the last movie was Underdog? OMG that's like so long ago la. Haha.

Oh ya. Great piece of news. We got a merit for our Major Project. Stupid judges Roy Tang and Unni. I will never forget them. Throughout our judging they keep asking questions. Then at the end of the judging Unni said "Don't worry it's excellent." Made us so confused. But anyway glad that we got a merit. Heard from Clara that Wee Lee was also happy. =D

So today is my sister's 6th year death anniversary. Was busy the whole day yesterday, folding incense paper.

Sometimes, I wonder how life would be like if my sis is still around. Would she always be there to share my troubles? Listen to all my crap? Or putting up with all my nonsense and temper?

Everything's too late now. I.. can't possibly forget the impact when she left us. How my dad shed his tears when we visited her every weekend. How my mum got depression due to her departure. How my brother (8 years old at that time) woke up in the middle of the night, crying, because of nightmares where he see her covered with blood. How I sort of grew up instantly overnight.

I.. miss her... ='(

Imagined all these at 6:56 pm