<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, December 12, 2007

End of term test! =D

Went to see the doctor yesterday to buy medicine and she asked me not to eat so much peanuts and eggs as it causes pimples. Then when I was at home, I ate the almond chocolate and suddenly realised that almond is also a nut. According to my brother, almond is a very very very very very close relative of peanut but the doctor never say cannot eat almond mah so I think it's ok la hor? Lol.

Went Toa Payoh for dinner last night and on the way back to my car, I saw a very cute kitten. Black coat of fur, with white paws. SO CUTE LA! I stopped to play with it while my mum, brothers and maid ignored me and the cat, and continued walking back to the car.

This morning when I was still sleeping I dreamt that I was in Korea eating korean food! Then suddenly baby's message woke me up. My sweet sweet dream *poof* gone. ='( Never mind. Few more days only! =D

It has been raining everyday for the past few days. The weather is so cold, cold, cold, cold, cold, and cold that my joints are aching real badly. Damn. I feel so old already la! =(

I want to dye and highlight my hair but my parents are going broke soon. =( I think I will have to slog my ass off this holidays so I will have the money.

One of the lightbulbs in my room just went dead. Luckily for me I still have the other two. Another lightbulb in my parents room is also dead. I think the house is hinting us to move out faster. Haha.

Work tomorrow! =D

Imagined all these at 7:13 pm