<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, November 10, 2007

This is stupid but 2 days ago, I dreamt that I was driving and I banged into a taxi. Then I woke up and realised it was 8am only and went back to sleep. Haha.

Lunched with Pei Gek on Tuesday after school while Clara went for her driving lesson. So while eating, we were talking and sharing experiences when she started tearing and it made me teared a bit. So funny and stupid la. Lol.

At work on Wednesday, when my uncle was around, after he finished talking to my dad through the walkie talkie, I "snatched" my uncle's walkie talkie and informed my dad that my phone went out of battery. Lol. I don't know la. But it still feels funny talking to someone through a walkie talkie la.

Went Hayley's house with Beverly to bake cookies and cheesecake on Thursday. But the cheesecake was a failed attempt. Haha. Went out for dinner at Central den asked baby to come meet us. Went to walk around Clarke Quay then went home.

Planned to do FLSM project on Friday morning but we realised we needed the stack of notes to start the project so in the end we rotted until it was time for APEL lesson. Went Ikea with Clara to shop around after having lunch in school. When I was about to go home, I felt that my eyes were very pain and they were very red la. So I napped at Ikea's carpark for about half an hour then headed home.

I'm very very angry now. KNS. One crazy girl just came to my house and argued with my mum. She can't speak fluent chinese and my mum can't understand english and she refused to leave no matter what my mum told her. This issue is between her parents and my parents and she kept insisting her mum sent her here. Crazy. They not happy then ask them to show themselves la. So timid to hide in their own house and send the child here to talk rubbish. Does the child really even know everything? KNS. I actually didn't wanted to say anything de lor. But she got me so flared up that I told her that she's still a kid and I don't think she even understand what's going on between her parents and my parents and I shouted at her to ask her to leave, saying my dad will settle everything with her dad. And I think she still didn't wanted to leave de lor. Just that she got no choice because I'm louder than her and I don't stutter like her when I speak English. Crazy ass.

Imagined all these at 7:17 pm