Sunday, November 04, 2007
Oh man oh man. I finished lunch around 3.30pm. Now it's 6pm and I just remembered I had to take my medicine. Zzz. Anyway I just swallowed the pill and I hope I wouldn't feel unwell later.
I brought my tortoise home and hugged it to sleep for the weekend. But I got a cut on my leg when I was closing the car door. My mum said because the tortoise wanted to stay in the car. -_-
I can't smile because my lips will crack. Damn. Must learn to apply lip balm whenever necessary.
Anyway another week has passed. And congrats to Eleanor! For getting her driving licence with ONLY 14 demerit points!
Went to work on Wednesday as usual and guess how much I owe the boss? $14.70. Because everytime after lunch I always forgot to pay him back and I finally remembered to ask him about it that day. Haha.
School is generally ok. FMF is starting to make sense. Or rather, I'm making sense of what I'm working with, with the help of FMF. Lol. CCOM is still as usual la. Glad that our poster and flyer are done. At least we got lesser things on our to-do list. FLSM is around the same. Lecturer still sort of talk and smile to himself during lectures. Lab session was stupid. I reached the lab at 12.15pm, and lesson ended at 12.30pm, when the teacher finished the briefing about the project and found out none of us had the tutorial questions.
NAPFA on this coming Friday. Die liao die liao. So long never go running don't know if I still can run or not. Come to think of it, I didn't even pass my Sec 4 2.4km la. Lol.
Ok it's November now which means my pay for October is gonna come soon! =D
