Thursday, November 29, 2007
Back! After so long! Haha.
15.11.07 Roseanne's birthday. Went with baby to have dinner together with his family at the coffeeshop near his house.
17.11.07 Went Hayley's house to make cheesecake and some other thing made of egg white which surprisingly turned out nice. Lol. The cheesecake was nice too! =D Dinner with her, plus Beverly and baby at Chinatown food market.
19.11.07 BCM presentation. Dressed in formal and by the end of the day, I was lazy to change out of it so I had dinner and went shopping for Debbie's birthday present with Clara, Pei Gek, Yew Teck and baby in it. In the end my toes cramped and my feet was hurting and I couldn't walk properly. Lol.
20.11.07 Breakfast with baby. Debbie's birthday.
21.11.07 Work. With Ling Zhi and Shermin. Had LJS for lunch.
22.11.07 Yew Teck's birthday. Dinner celebration at bugis.
23.11.07 CCOM VIVA presentation. Our slot was 2.40pm but by the time it was our turn to present, it was already 3pm. Teacher only asked a few questions during the Q&A session because she already understood what our project was all about. Rushed home after that and packed my stuffs for Penang.
23-25.11.07 Penang trip. =D Shortly after we were on the expressway on the way to Penang, my father started yawning non-stop so it was my turn to drive. Reached my grandparents' house after 7 hours on the road, with me and my dad taking turns to drive.
Driving on the expressway was a very good experience because I get to speed legally. Speed limit is 110km/h but the expressway was so straight and boring that I tend to step on the accelerator and go up to 140km/h. Haha. But driving on the Malaysia road was such a horrible experience that after I drove once, I didn't want to drive on the roads there anymore. Haha.
On our second night there, my little cousin Wan Xuan suddenly wanted to sleep in the same room as me because all of us were playing cards and she wanted to join in the fun. So in the end she slept beside me and I got physically abused by her. Haha.
In the morning, she tagged along with me to the pasar malam in her pyjamas. In the end, she got herself a set of clothes which my mum bought for her. When we reached home, she went to bathe and change into it immediately. Haha.
Left my grandparents' house in the afternoon around 3.30pm. I don't know why but it seemed as though we couldn't reach KL forever. Lol. Reached Gelang Patah around 10.50pm and had dinner/supper there.
After eating, around 11.30pm, when we were on the way back to Singapore, my dad turned into the wrong way and we had to go by JB instead of Tuas. But we lost our way in JB and had to go to a petrol station to ask for directions. Lol. By the time we reached JB near the customs, heavy traffic jam. There was also heavy traffic jam at the Singapore customs. By the time we reached home, it was 2.30pm. Took us 3 hours to travel from Gelang Patah to Singapore. LOL.
27.11.07 4 months. =D
28.11.07 Woke up feeling feverish with a bit of flu. Didn't went to work. Went school instead for the MP final report. Deadline was 5pm but we handed in by 2pm. Luckily we managed to finish it early because queues were starting to form in the library's eazi print.
Went Siemens to borrow the laptop for our project, and to refresh our memory on the whole software thing. Went back to school after that to picnic, to slack around, when we were supposed to continue on our FLSM project due this Friday. Haha.
Dinner with baby at Zion Road. Heh heh heh.
29.11.07 Woke up feeling worse than yesterday. Felt like taking an MC but was thinking of FMF tutorial so in the end I dragged myself to school. Yew Teck was super funny la. After our lesson ended he asked Pei Gek to go find him, saying he want to show her something. So I accompanied her and in the end what he wanted to show her was his hair. His "spiked" hair. LOL.
Ok I gotta go do FLSM project le. Bye.
