Friday, October 05, 2007
Yesterday. Met up with Hayley and Yi-Ling in the afternoon with the intention of helping Yi-Ling in her revision. In the end I think we spent more time talking and catching-up than revising her work. Lol.
Went to celebrate Beverly's birthday in the evening after her training ended. Hayley and I treated Beverly to dinner at Ajisen and bought her a slice of blueberry cheesecake from cafe cartel. =D
(Pssst.. I'm falling in love with Beverly. Her arms are so muscular lor. =P)
~
Today. Was dreaming that my family was celebrating my sister's 21st birthday when my dad woke me up this morning. -_-"
In the dream, there were 21 candles on the square cake. My sis and I were trying to light the candles but the wind was so big that the 21 candles couldn't be light up all at once. Then I said "Who put 21 candles? Why don't put 2 big 1 small?" And I don't know why we started setting fire to a lot of computers in the dream.
I wonder how life would be like if my sis is still around..
~
Went to work just now in the afternoon. And and and, I'm no longer a free labour there! Yays! =D
I shall go think about how to spend my first paycheck. =P
