<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ok so in the end my dad didn't exchange his car with me la. Haha.

Went to work on Wednesday and Friday.

Hair-cut in the afternoon on Thursday.

Dinner with bosses and colleagues on Thursday.

Work at Ikea on Saturday. Face painting for children.

Rest day on Sunday.

In all, it had been a busy week.

Went to cut and wash my hair on Thursday. Now my head feels lighter. Lol.

Dinner on Thursday was fun. Surprisingly I didn't feel left out even though I don't really know everyone there.

Office work was quite ok. Finished data entry for Aspen on Friday. Super huge sense of achievement hor. Haha. Went home myself on Wednesday evening. Super super long bus ride from Clarke Quay MRT station to my house. Saw a lot of pretty pretty buildings on the way back. =D

Saturday's work was hell. But awww.. Jun Song melted my heart. Lol. He's super cute and chubby lor. Though his saliva keeps dripping la. Haha. Went to eat after work and guess what? I was so tired I missed the exit on PIE and travelled further and further until some place where I can go on to the AYE la. Zzz. Then at the coffeeshop, I fell asleep almost immediately after I sat down and decided what to eat. -_-

Got a surprise after work on Friday. Really brightened up my day. Was really really touched. =)

Got a present on Saturday. Super cute green hippo and a nametag thingy. =D

I wanna eat more tang yuan! Hehe.

Imagined all these at 9:13 pm