Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Lousy. But better after a surprise. =)
~
School has started but lessons now are still quite slack. Went to school on Tuesday prepared for a 2-hour lesson but in the end the teacher talked for 25 mins and we were allowed to leave.
In the end we met Yew Teck for his lunch. Then we went to White Sands to meet Alex and Debbie for their lunch while we had some drinks and desserts. When the mango ice was served, Debbie had to rush to school for her lessons thus only left the 4 of us gorging on it. And we didn't manage to finish it because it was really gigantic.
Luckily Pei Gek didn't ordered for herself to eat. Lol.Woke up reluctantly for work today because I was feeling very tired. Woke up at 8.50am when I planned to wake up at 8.30am. Rushed rushed rushed and in the end I reached the office around 9.30am and I was the earliest. And because I didn't have the key, I was stucked outside waiting until Ling Zhi appeared at 10am.
Work was fine today and left office around 6.30pm. Wah lao got a surprise when I got to my car and blah blah blah.
Ok tomorrow's gonna be a super long day. 10 to 5. Better get some rest later... *mumbles* *mumbles*
