<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Just came back home from playing badminton. Shall blog a bit since I have nothing to do except to wait for my turn to shower. Lol. I think I sort of injured my right arm without knowing how or when. My right hand feels so weak now. -_-"

Yesterday. Dad sent me to work because both our work place were quite near each other. Can save petrol and parking fee.

Work was alright except I felt that I'm still doing things quite slowly. I hope the bosses don't feel that I'm not worth the pay. Lol. I really really like the work environment there because everyone is so friendly towards everybody. And both the bosses are so willing to teach me things which I'm not familiar with.

Most importantly, I'm getting along well with the other co-workers. =D

Bosses giving a dinner treat this coming Thursday to celebrate Lydia's birthday and I'm surprised that they asked me along. I hope I don't feel left out during the dinner.

Left hand 4th finger got a small cut from the stupid file opening/closing thingy when it sprang up. Super super painful. Then right arm got a 4cm long cut when I brushed against something from underneath the table I was sitting at. Zzz. I feel so dumb.

Dad came to fetch me after work and we went home to fetch my mum, brothers and maid out for dinner. I feel so loved. Haha.

Today. Woke up around 4.45am because my joints (namely the left knee and ankle) were aching so badly. Was still awake around 7.30am because the pain was so damn !@#$%&*%$@#@$.

When I could finally fall asleep, some idiot started their drilling business. Someone in my block decided to renovate their house, and the town council decided that today would be the day to re-house the electrical cables outside my house.

What the hell. So in the end, after drifting in and out of sleep for like 5+ hours, I finally gave up and stopped trying to get back to sleep.

Got a phone call from my dad and went to Sin Ming Citycab to fetch him because he had to send his car for servicing. Packet duck rice home for lunch.

In the afternoon, Toyota called my dad and told him that his car couldn't be collected today because they need to do a in-depth check regarding my dad's complaint.

In the evening when my dad needed to go out to work, he had to drive my car. Lol. Then suddenly, I got a call from my dad. He asked me if I wanted to exchange car with him. I rejected him straightaway with the reason being his car is way much bigger than mine (and I don't feel confident driving his car) but after some talk and persuasion from him (which he said he just feel like exchanging cars lor), I told him, "Aiya anything la."

"When you have 2 cars, you don't sense the convenience. But when you're reduced to 1 car, you can feel the inconvenience immediately." That was what my dad said when he came to fetch us after our badminton activity. Haha.

And since his car is still at the workshop, it means that he gotta send me to work tomorrow! =D

Imagined all these at 11:21 pm