<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, October 01, 2007

Happy Children's Day! =D

Back home from work. Sorted out August petty cash.

!@#$%&!#%@#$

Ok my dad got this worker who's a driver and he's so so so so free that he went to top up the diesel for the lorry EVERYDAY. EVERY SINGLE DAY! What the hell? No wonder the stack of receipts is so thick. So the pitiful me got to do more work. -_-"

Tired tired tired! My eyes are strained! The moment I woke up, I used the computer until it was time for me to go work. Then, I stared at the computer for 4 whole hours during work. And now I'm blogging. I should stop sitting in front of the computer already!

SHall go bathe and then zZzZz.....

Imagined all these at 9:43 pm