Monday, October 22, 2007
1 week since I last updated. Damn. This Facebook thing is addictive. Lol.
Went to work last Monday. Then met baby for dinner. After that, delivered food to dad's worksite. Drove my dad's car out from Wisma Atria carpark. Found a summon on my car when I returned. When I was about to go home, my car died on me so my parents and I were pushing the car to the side. Drove my dad's car home and fell asleep almost immediately.
Slacked at home on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Went to work on Thursday. Dad sent me to work and my uncle sent me home. Haha. School timetable finally out. Will only be able to go work on every Wednesday due to the school hours.
Went to play badminton on Friday. I think I ran around too much and now my muscles are aching. Lol.
Wanted to go dye and highlight my hair on Saturday but woke up quite late. In the end went out to find baby in the afternoon for lunch. After that we went to Novena Square to walk around then went to eat beancurd. =D
Slacked away my last day of holidays. =X Sent food to dad's worksite around 11pm.
Met up with Pei Gek and baby for lunch before school today. So glad to see Pei Gek and Clara again. Haha. Lessons were very very slack. Saw a lot of familiar faces. Tutorial was cancelled thus we could leave school around 4pm. =D Went to buy textbooks before heading for home.
Gonna meet them again for lunch tomorrow before school starts. =D
