Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Went back gym with Beverly and Xi Ting today. Didn't see Quek though. Coach said he went to the chalet the basketball girls organised. Tried calling him but he didn't switched on his HP. =( But I managed to see coach, Jia Wen, and bao bei Yun Lin. =D
Ya I drove there although it was just a 20 minutes walk from my house. Because I wanted to see what the security guards would do or say. But sadly the guards on duty today were relatively new guards who were quite slack and they just let me drive in after I told them I was back for gym as an ex-student.
Chey. So easy to get through. I remember last time we had to call Quek on his HP and ask for permission to go in the school. And we had to surrender our Ez-Link or IC for a visitor pass lor. Maybe drive car more big shot la hor. Lol.
Had lunch at J8 Subway. Then we walked around and around and around then Beverly went to Wheelock Place to collect her iPod and Xi Ting came to my house to play MapleStory. Haha. After that Beverly came my house and I abandoned them and went out to fetch my dad from the airport. Lol. I think I'm not that much of a road idiot anymore, do I? I managed to find my way to Changi Airport Terminal 1 leh. Lol.
Then they had dinner at my house while I stared on because I wasn't hungry. Haha. Then when my dad left for work, Xi Ting and Beverly left too. Beverly left for work, while Xi Ting hitched a ride from my dad to Orchard Road.
Going back school tomorrow to return the hard disk and locker key, and to submit the log book. Stupid TSO. Stupid supervisor.
Feeling a teeny weeny little bit better now. But still feverish la. Shall go pop some panadols. Bye.
