<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, September 29, 2007

Just came back from a roller-coaster ride. =X

Ever since I got my driving licence, I think my dad drives as though he's driving a roller-coaster.

Or maybe that's where my courage for driving comes from.

Like father like daughter eh? Tsk tsk tsk.

OH! I JUST REALISED I FORGOT TO EAT MY MEDICINE TODAY. -_-"

Afraid that my stomach would be quite empty to bear with the medicine in the afternoon. There was once I ate the medicine 2 or 3 hours after dinner and I felt nauseous a while later that I went to sleep immediately for fear that I would vomit.

Now I'm at home and I just realised that I left the medicine in my car. And I'm lazy to go downstairs to take it.

Blah! Anyway, shopping tomorrow! =D

Imagined all these at 11:06 pm