Thursday, September 13, 2007
It's a great big achievement today!
I went to work today, from 10am to 6pm, having only half an hour lunch break in between.
I managed to sort everything out nice nice and file them into the files!!
By the time I finished sorting out those damn documents around 4.30pm, I was having a slight headache la. But I felt so great. Like big accomplishment like that! Haha.
Mui Huang suggested I should visit the office more often so those documents would be in place. Haha.
Ok then I got started with August petty cash and blah blah blah.
Left the office at 6pm and CTE traffic jam. -_-"
Today I finally went home from office via a correct route to CTE. Lol. The past 3 times I was just too lazy to check the street directory la. In the end I toured around aimlessly until I saw CTE(SLE). Haha. Now I finally know the way. =D
Chalet chalet chalet! 17 & 18 Sept! =D
