Sunday, September 30, 2007
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY BEVER!! =D
~
It has been so so so so long ever since I last striked off something from my wishlist. =D
Went shopping with my family today and we bought super lots of winter wear. Craziness!
And I bought a wallet. =D
Went to Ikea yesterday for the briefing of the 1-day job. Face painting for children. Their face so small how to paint sia? Hopefully I will paint, and not slap/pinch their little faces. =X LOL.
Finally going back to work tomorrow, after 2 whole weeks. Haha. Just when I was thinking of what to do tomorrow, Mui Huang smsed me, asking me to go to the office. Maybe she can read my mind. Lol.
Ok I think I better cultivate the habit of shutting down my computer around 10.30pm everyday so the pitiful maid who shares the same room as me can get enough rest.
I am such a good girl. =D
