Thursday, September 06, 2007
Finally. Caught the movie, Ratatouille, with baby just now. =D
I am contented. =D
~
Went back to school in the morning to return the hard disk and locker key, and to hand in the log book. Poor Pei Gek was crying and complaining to me. Haiz. So sad to see her like that leh. Sometimes I just think she deserves something much more better. =(
Met up with Xiting and coach in the afternoon while they were having lunch. In the end Xiting managed to get me to drive her to Hougang to meet her boyfriend. We managed to reach there after a couple of missed, and wrong turns. Some due to my new manual GPS system, some due to Xiting, and some due to my own stupidity. Lol.
Going to work tomorrow. Don't feel like driving because the parking rate there is $2/hour but I might be rushing off for dinner. Haiz.
Still feeling a bit feverish. And now I got the flu and cough. Shall go pop some more panadols later. Haha.
~
I know it will be tough. But I will go on. Because, this is the path I have chosen. =)
