<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, September 28, 2007

Feeling so terrible now. Haiz...

Sort of brushed against a motorist just now when I was driving.

Then I totally stunned.

He kept looking at his leg and I really didn't know what to do.

Wind down my window and wanted to ask him if he's ok but nothing came out of my mouth.

Then, he sped off.

All the while he didn't even say a single thing nor try to take a look at my car plate.

I did know of his existence beside my car.

I didn't know what exactly happened.

I merely "turn left keep left" as what my driving instructors always told me.

Haiz... I'm feeling damn guilty now. I hope that the man is alright.

=((

Imagined all these at 10:45 pm