Monday, September 24, 2007
Back to blog! =D
Monday. Chalet was fun. Having a car is useful because they literally stuffed my car boot full. Got dear dear to drive us to Downtown East from Pei Gek's house. Haha.
Ok anyway Alex and Reuben started the bbq fire using solid fuel with ease unlike our neighbours who were sending out smoke signals even after using one whole box of fire starters. Lol. So we barbequed food, chit-chatted, went to the arcade, played cards and mahjong the whole night. My first time playing mahjong and it was fun. Hah.
Around 6am, everyone started queueing to take a shower and knocked-out.
Tuesday. Woke up around 10am to start packing to check-out. Placed everything in my car boot before heading to Mac for breakfast. After that it was pool pool pool pool pool for around 3 hours.
Clara and I were saying that food, basketball and pool bonded Alex and Reuben. Lol.
Sent dear dear home and on the way to his house, he asked me if I wanted to accompany him to his best buddy, Ian's birthday celebration. It was very sudden la. But last time when I brought him along to meet Xi Ting and my coach, I didn't even tell him about it and I just dragged him there. So I agreed because I thought it wouldn't be very fair if I didn't wanted to go.
Reached his house and saw his sis, mum and the baby boy for the second time. Saw his grandparents also. Ok then we went Beach Road where he got something for Ian while the ERPs we passed through ate the money in my cash-card. Lol.
By the time we reached Ian's house, it was around 7.30pm and I was super super tired until I had no energy that I decided not to overtake another car. Had dinner and the food they prepared were delicious. I didn't even know how I managed to finish my plate of chicken chop when I was feeling damn full even before I started eating la.
By the way, Twinkle is very very cute! Haha. Left Ian's house after cutting and eating the cake. 4 glasses of red wine and dear dear's talking nonsense. Lol. Sent dear dear home and gave him a surprise. Went to fetch my mum and brother at Maris Stella. On the way there, I was sort of speeding and I saw a traffic police at the tunnel. Braked and luckily the police never stopped nor chased after me. But he wasn't even paying attention to the traffic in the first place la. Reached home and knocked-out almost immediately.
Wednesday. Went back gym with Hayley. Didn't see quek again. At night, my house is sold. The property agent brought some people to view our house and this couple decided to buy it without even bargaining the price. Then the third group of people appeared at our doorsteps only to find out that our house is "just sold".
Thursday. Parents signed the contract to sell the house. When the property agent was doing a inventory checklist on our house, on the topic of common bathroom, he asked "have ceiling" and paused for a few seconds before saying "light". To which I replied "I thought you wanted to say ceiling fan" and everyone burst out laughing.
Friday. Series of check-ups. Dear dear left for Malaysia to find other girls.
Saturday. Cooped at home folding incense paper.
Sunday. Sunshine after the rain. =D
Went to visit my sis then went Jalan Bukit Merah for a food fair. Left soon after because it wasn't very entertaining there. Reached home and napped. Busy tidying up my room at night.
Monday. Today. Someone came to our house to do a valuation and took some pictures. Later going out to Vivo City to meet Pei Gek and Debbie for some shopping. =D
Have not been working for a week plus. Sometimes I'm not free, whereas sometimes when I'm free they don't ask me to go work. Maybe they're not planning to ask me to go work again. Oh well. Whatever.
