Saturday, September 08, 2007
Back to blog. Feeling so much better now.
Went to work yesterday. Managed to sort out July's petty cash and issued some cheques. By the time I was going off, I was very tired, feeling quite feverish, and having a very bad headache.
Went out for dinner at Hougang and my headache got worse. We were sitting so near to where the speakers were. I think the guy's practically shouting into the microphone la. It was so funny to see everyone waiting for the cheapest dish, the dessert. Those red bean ice cream where u can buy it at 50 cents each. Or did the price went higher? I very long never buy that ice cream to eat le. Haha. Everything finally ended at 11.20pm and I zoom-ed home because I felt like lao-sai-ing. Lol!
By the end of the day my headache was so bad that with each step I took, I could feel the tightness in my head getting tighter and tighter. It was as though my head was going to explode.
Ok I just ate a bread and a panadol. Now I'm going to try to get some rest. =D
