<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Went out with Hayley and Beverly on Sunday. Had dinner at Pastamania Causeway Point. After that we went to walk around and Beverly and I bought 2 tops each. Or did she buy 1 only? Ok. I can't remember.

Finally done with PR2 today. Not as stressful as I thought it would be. Terence Wong and Augustine Thong were quite relaxed. They didn't even check our logbooks.

PLanning to watch Secret on Crunchyroll tomorrow, and lunch outside of school. Heh heh.

The maid is crazy. She got nothing to do thus she used a wet cloth and started wiping the eggs. Then my dad jokingly said that one day she'll do the same thing to the carrots. -_-"

I wanna buy slippers! My old pair spoilt when I was out at East COast last Saturday. =(

Holidays is coming!! Last day of MP-SIP on 31 Aug. =D

Imagined all these at 10:35 pm