Saturday, August 11, 2007
Wednesday 08/08/07:
Car aircon spoilt on the way home. Worst drive ever. I don't know what I was thinking to be so stupid not to know how to wind down the car windows.
Thursday 09/08/07:
Singapore's 42nd birthday.
Went out for dinner with my mum and brother at Chomp Chomp. Did parallel parking for the first time ever since I got my driving licence 3 months ago. Striked kerb a number of times even though my brother was guiding me from outside the car. -_-
Friday 10/08/07:
Trip to Changi Airport Terminal 3 cum A380 Trial
Interior of T3.
Clara and me in the toilet. Haha.
My boarding pass.
Business class hor. Don't play play.
All of us had 3 boarding passes each because we were going to do a total of 3 trials. So Clara, Debbie, Pei Gek and me, we had a total of 12 boarding passes. And ya, that is my hand. I was holding on to the boarding passes while the picture was taken. Lol.
A380. Super big.
The control for the business class seat.
Me. I had the window seat! Haha.
Our lunch. Yummy! Oh I forgot to take a picture of the mango pudding they gave out too.
Clara sleeping while we're waiting for the 2nd trial after lunch.
Refreshments given after the 2nd trial.
There were so many food given out that we can't finish thus we had to bring them home. Clara even got enough food for dinner that night, breakfast, and lunch the following day. Lol.
Today:
Just sent my car for servicing at Toa Payoh. Reached at 8.30am and was served at 9am. Car would be ready around 3-4pm. And to think I just sent it for servicing 2 weeks ago. Blah. Now I feel like napping.....
