<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, August 05, 2007

Heh. Went Marina Square to watch Simpsons with Reuben yesterday. Didn't expect Marina Square to be so cold. Thankfully there was his jacket. Haha. Sat outside Marina Square after the movie while eating ice-cream to chat for a very long time. Chatted about this and that and this and that and this. Lol.

Left Marina Square around 10.50pm and I can't remember how I found my way home. Was supposed to go home by ECP but just like the previous time, I drove around aimlessly. Then I suddenly found myself at Lavender Street and luckily I knew how to go home from there. Lol.

Slacked the whole of today away. Watched Stairway to Heaven on youtube and took a nap in the afternoon. Blah. Going to sleep now. Lol. Nights.

Imagined all these at 11:47 pm