Sunday, July 01, 2007
Today is SUNDAY, and it's also the start of July!!
GST is now officially 7%!
Ok. Anyway, June was bad. I slacked the whole month away and I overspent.
Previously, my pocket money was $5/day. Due to SIP where I had to be in school very early every weekday, I started eating breakfast in school and I don't have enough money to spend. Thus, for the month of June, I asked my dad for a increase in my pocket money to $7/day which he agreed reluctantly.
So, I should have enough to spend. But, no. Due to SIP (again) where we had a lot of time to slack, we often have lunch outside school because I drive. The food sold outside is more expensive compared to the food in school and thus, I still don't have enough to spend.
So, a week before June ended, I didn't have much money left and I asked my dad for some more money. When asked how much, I said $30 but he gave me $50 because he didn't have enough small notes. On the last day of June, I was broke. Totally broke. I don't even have $2 in my wallet. Just some coins which don't even add up to $2. Pathetic.
Anyway, I had dinner at Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant at Turf City just now with my family and relatives, to celebrate Chloe's birthday in advance, and the moving on of my eldest Uncle and my dad's company to PTE LTD.
I didn't order any alcoholic drinks because my dad doesn't want to drive. =(
I'm very full now. A bit sick of seafood but there'll be another dinner next Saturday because my youngest Uncle striked 4D today, around $10k I think (all thanks to a parrot which flew into his house). I think Oreo is jealous. Haha.
Okok. SHall end here. Good night! =D
