<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, July 05, 2007

Presenting Nissan 350z, my new car! =D



Ok lar. Just joking. My dream car only lar. Hehe.

I saw this super chio car on the road just now and I tried to chase after it at the speed of 100km/h to take a second look but failed miserably so I gave up and went back to my 70km/h. Lol. My brother said I'm a noob for even trying to chase after a sports car, which is, I think, quite true anyway. Haha.

MP-SIP is bad. We are still slacking. Mr Lim called this morning and said that he wanted to sign on our logbook. But but but, Pei Gek and my logbooks are as good as new, whereas Clara's only had very little research printed out and pasted on the first few pages. Lol. So, tomorrow will be disastrous as we'll be rushing our logbook together from Week 1 to Week 10. =S

I wanna get a new wallet. Preferably a long one where I can slot lots of cards into it. Hehe. And a new pair of slippers. And a new bag. And some more shorts. Ok. I wanna go shopping.

But for now, it's off to bed. =D Nights!

Imagined all these at 10:39 pm