<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, July 12, 2007

Once in a lifetime with a car.


This happened on 21st June. It happened when I stopped at a traffic junction so I quickly took out my HP and snapped a picture of it. Haha. So nice it coincide with the car plate number.

Anyway it's depressing to see how the needle of the fuel gauge keeps dropping gradually each time after I refilled the tank although I'm not the one paying for the petrol. =(

~

MP-SIP is still very boring! We went to the library early in the morning today to do some research but ended up looking at cookbooks and other handicraft books. Around 11am we went to the student lounge to play pool and Photo Hunt. Lol. Lunch after that and back to the lab to slack. I took a nap for what seemed like very very long but it was less than an hour. Gonna die of boredom soon. I miss having lectures and tutorials. =(

~

Suddenly got the urge to make some cookies to eat. Lol. MAybe this weekend if I'm free I would make some. Anybody wanna place their order? =P

~

Ah Gek, if you read this, which I know you would, you better accept our offer of rebonding your hair if not I'm gonna sit on the floor, kick my legs and cry right in front of you. Lol.

Imagined all these at 7:40 pm