<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, July 21, 2007

Back to blog! =D

Went to watch The Condemned and Captivity with Reuben at Lido on Wednesday. Offered to drive Debbie to Orchard because she was going to watch movie with her friend at Cathay Orchard. Drove around the same place in circles 3 times because I couldn't find the carpark at Lido then I dropped Debbie at the roadside halfway and continued finding some place near Lido to park. Lol. In the end, I spent half an hour looking for a place to park and I finally parked my car at Pacific Plaza. Lol. Then on the way home, I couldn't find Bideford Road and was driving around aimlessly until I saw a signboard that has PIE written on it. So damn happy can? Lol. But actually I was supposed to go home by CTE. ANyway I managed to drive myself home lar. That's the most important thing. =D

stupid noob driver -> yiting (ok my brother just came into my room and typed this shit when I didn't notice. -_-")

Sent Debbie and Alvis to Bishan MRT after school on Thursday because they were going to Ang Mo Kio, not together though. Haha. After that went home to fetch my parents and brother and went to Junction 8 to shop. I bought a new water bottle and a pair of sports shoes. Wanted to buy a wallet but didn't find any that I liked then my dad said he would bring me to go buy a LV one next time. Wanted to buy a pair of sunglasses also but they were all super expensive. All of them range from $200+++ to $600+++! Not worth it lar so my dad said he would bring me to those neighbourhood shops to buy one for me. Then we went to NTUC and buy and buy and buy and buy a lot of things but the bill only came up to $30+. In the end can't utilise the $50 cash voucher. Lol.

Went to play badminton yesterday and I was trying to smack the shuttlecock when I lost grip and the racket whacked my thigh very very badly. Now I have a 8cm long and 2cm wide bruise on my right thigh. =(

Just now my brother sms-ed me when he was in school, asking me to go fetch him at 5.35pm. Idiot. He had been treating me like his chauffeur ever since I got my driving licence and I was complaining to my dad about this sometime back and my dad consoled me by saying "at least he did not demand you to open the car door for him." -_-"

Alright my dad just bought quite a number of durians and I wanna go eat them le. Bye.

Imagined all these at 7:55 pm