Monday, June 04, 2007
OMG LOOK AT THIS!!
AND THIS!!
Ok. My parents just came back from Penang and those were what they got for me. And to think my dad actually sort of scolded me for having too many soft toys at home, and spending so much money on them (he thought I bought all of them). Haha.
Actually there are more and more soft toys in my car now. First it was the tortoise. Secondly, it was the mushroom which my dad objected (which I brought home in the end). Then, it was a small panda which I stuffed beside the cashcard reader (inspired by another car I saw). Now, it's the black & white pig thingy. Lol.
Shall take the pictures of the soft toys in my car and post them up here tomorrow, if I remember. Meanwhile, it's time for bed now. Froggy here I come. =D
