Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Back to blog! =D
Back from diving at Tioman. This time round the trip is more relaxed since it's a Live-On-Board trip on Beach Boy. Don't have to walk so far under the scorching sun to get to the boat.
But this time round the visibility of the water sucks. Only 7-10m whereas the previous time I went there for my Open Water Dive trip the best visibility was 20m, which is even deeper than what I can go. Even the worst one last time was already 10m, which was the best for this trip only.
Went for 2 deep dives and a night dive. Only managed to see ONE turtle. I dunno why I keep floating up although I am using 9 pounds of weights already. The previous time I went diving I only use 8 pounds and it was ok. So I increased to 12 pounds but I still floated up! Grrr. And almost to the end of one of the dive, this Malay girl and I pulled Alex to the surface of the water when he was trying to pull us back down. Haha. Alex say the control of my breathing is not good and Gui Deng said maybe I'm too nervous. Lol. I think I got too much fats that make me so buoyant lar. Haha.
Anyway I slept quite well on both nights. It's fun sleeping on board! Lol. It's funny how I dun get seasick but I get carsick easily, yet I don't get carsick when I drive. Haha.
My dive log is more pretty now. Got lots and lots of chops, and some stickers. Haha.
I gained a swollen left eye, some blisters on my toes, some scratches and bruises on my right knee, another bruise on my butt, and another one at the back of my thigh, from this diving trip.
Was lazy to remove my contact lens when I went to sleep and I think it accumulated some dirt which caused the swollen eye. Blisters caused by the constant rubbing against the fins when finning underwater. Rubbed against some corals during the night dive and that's how I got the scratches and bruises on the knee. And while people walk down the stairs, I slipped and fell, and "sit" down the stairs, gaining 2 bruises, a green one at the back of my thigh, and a green and purple one on the right side of my butt. The bruise on my butt is now worse because the whole thing turned dark purple, and it's as big as my handphone, W850i. =/
Now I cannot sleep lying down on my back because I can feel the bruise on my butt. A lump of blood clotted up. I also cannot sleep on my right because the bruise would hurt. And I also cannot sleep on my left because my piercing is swollen from the strap of the mask pressing against it when I was diving. I can only sleep lying down on my front. -_-"
Ok I gotta go sleep now. Shall update about the very cute japanese girl I played badminton with, tomorrow, if I can afford the time. =D
