<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, May 20, 2007

Qn: You know you have been driving around too much when _____.

a) you miss taking public transport, even if it's the bus.

b) you're bored of driving.

c) you woke up with a cramp in your right calf.

d) all of the above.


Ans: d.


~

Things to do after I pass my driving:

1) Pierce my ear. As memory of passing my driving. Lol.

2) Dye my hair.

3) Drive a lorry.

4) Get a super duper big bear as the passenger in my car. =D

So far I only dyed my hair. =(

Bever! I'm still waiting for you!


~

So on the day I passed my driving, my dad passed to me his car key and said "birthday present". I am shocked, yet happy. My youngest brother said "Er jie, you good sia. Your birthday present $50k++. Mine only $50 angbao."


This is the tortoise Pei Gek and Clara got for me. The 2 blur head can't remember when my birthday is and decided to give me a very early birthday present. Lol. I placed the tortoise in my car so that whoever that sits in my car can hug it but now my dad thinks that the tortoise is part of the car because last night when I wanted to bring home to hug to sleep, he asked me why am I bringing the tortoise home when I can just leave it in the car. LOL!


And this is what we have been doing during SIP. Practically nothing. Haha. Clock-in between 8.30am to 9am and clock-out at 5.30pm, with a 1-hour lunch break in between. Super boring!

Anyway, my digestive system seemed to be very hardworking recently that I've been shitting a lot these past few days. Lol.

Okie. I gotta go sleep now if not I can't wake up tomorrow. Nites!

Imagined all these at 11:52 pm