Saturday, May 26, 2007
Happy 19th birthday to me! =D
Ok so this post is 3 days late. But whatever. I enjoyed myself for this year's birthday.
Birthday wishes and gifts family and friends. =)
First birthday wish was from baby, whereas first present was from Reuben. Actually first present was from Clara and Pei Gek because they gave it to me 2 or 3 weeks before my birthday. Haha.
Totally shocked when Hwee Hwee, my primary school friend, wished me happy birthday. And more shocked when Reuben passed me a present.
Lunch at Seoul Garden with Clara, Pei Gek, Debbie, Lip Chung, Alvis and Yew Teck. Yew Teck's treat and I didn't even know. I thought he was either paying for Debbie or Alvis. Lol.
Anyway, here are the pictures of the gifts!!
What I managed to give myself after my dad paid $2028.90 for it...
.jpg)
What my dad gave me...
What my parents gave me on the day of my birthday...
From Clara and Pei Gek...

From Reuben...
From Debbie, Shirley, Lip Chung, Alvis and Yew Teck...
From Hayley, Beverly and Joan...
So many stuff toys! I like!! =D
Also thanks to baby, Pei Gek, Hwee Hwee, Hayley, Joan, Phillip and Xi Ting for the wishes through SMS, Yi-Ling, Beverly, Evon, Shukri, Eleanor and Shelly through MSN, and Evon, Lip Chung, Shukri and Joyce through friendster. =D
Sweet sweet 19! =)
