Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Yesterday, Mdm Jin called me and asked me if I would like to go over to China to do my SIP. I didn't give her an answer straightaway because there's still Clara and Pei Gek I need to consider.
After a day of discussion, Clara and Pei Gek both decided not to go to China and I decided not to go as well because they're not going.
I still haven't inform my parents about my decision yet.
Then, just a few minutes ago, my aunt called and informed my mum that my cousin's housewarming party would be postponed to this Saturday due to I-dunno-what-reason. Then they started chatting and my mum was telling my aunt about my SIP thingy.
Things like "my daughter is going China to 'work' "
"ya. her teacher approached her"
"she wants to go with 2 of her friends but 1 of them said she doesn't want to go"
"the other one? I'm not too sure"
"her father encouraged her to go"
"we were saying if she goes there, we can go there and visit her and go for a holiday as well"
I felt like telling my mum to shut up and that she has such a big mouth because everything is not even confirmed yet.
I have a feeling I'm gonna get bombarded with endless questions this Saturday.
Can you imagine if I am happily married now and that I told my mum I might be pregnant because my period is late for a week or so and just so nice my aunt called and my mum shared the news with her and in the end all my relatives know about it and then they'll conclude that I'm pregnant then the news of me confirmed-not-pregnant-and-the-period-was-late-due-to-stress spread to them then how would they think?
Ok. I'm just feeling crappy over my mum. Shall go knock myself against the wall. Bye.
