<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Playing this spot-the-difference game now while blogging because MapleStory is down. Haha. Very fun because I got to try to reach the black stage. Up till now I've completed the brown, silver, pink, red, orange, lime, and green stages, and I'm at the teal stage and I still dunno when the hell I'm gonna reach the black stage.

Went for scuba diving lessons just now and I'm very tired. Plus the badminton activity last night, I'm super tired. Haven't recharge finish, then use the battery again. But I kinda like the after-effects, muscle aches. Saddist. Haha.

Driving lesson tomorrow and I think I'll have jelly legs. So I'll be reduced to driving with a hand with the other hand pressing on my left leg, just like the previous lesson. My instructor's so gonna kill me lar. Lol.

I feel like going running all of a sudden. But I thought I've always hated running? Haha.

Ok. My brother just woke up in the middle of the night to play MapleStory before he goes to school. Random.

I wanna go recharge now. Bye!

Imagined all these at 11:50 pm