Sunday, April 08, 2007
I realise I've been neglecting my blog thus I'm here to update. =D
Driving lesson on Thursday. Just some revision but I dunno why I'm so tensed up about it that I keep making a lot of stupid mistakes. Saw Thivyaa doing parking when I was queueing up for a reverse parking lot. Haha. Her TP's on this coming friday, while mine is like still so long later lar.
Went AMK Hub in the evening. My dad went to the bank and while waiting, I saw the soft toy pigs they placed at the reception table so I told my dad I wanted one. Then the guy at the reception said it's a free gift for those who open a new account. But "I never die heart" and keep whining to my dad about it. In the end he buay tahan me and asked his personal banker for it. Who knows the lady gave us all 4 designs of it instead. Haha. I like the 4-leaf clover one. So cute. =D
Went for dinner at The Soup Restaurant. Food is expensive and not really nice to eat. My dad and I lao sai-ed for 3 days lar. Then we went Fairprice Xtra to shop. I bought 3 FBT pants and the paper drawer I wanted. *contented smile*
Friday. Stupid juniors playing with fries. Coach suddenly became generous and treated Beverly, Jiawen, Adeline and me to lunch at Mac. Haha.
Went to my cousin's house for house-warming yesterday. Ethan didn't wanted to let me touch him until he saw my painted fingernails then he grabbed my finger. Haha. But in the end he still didn't let me carry him. =(
Wanted to go cut and color my hair tomorrow but I'm going for a diving trip this coming weekend so I shall go for a cut and wash only. Dye and maybe highlight will be after I come back from the trip.
Ok I wanna go sleep le! Bye!
