<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, March 07, 2007

My dad finally couldn't stand me being so fat that he brought me to play badminton at my brother's school last night and I'm having aches here and there now. =(

My parents are flying to Penang tomorrow morning and will only be back on Saturday night. Now, how will I settle my 3 meals? =(

Things to do tomorrow:
1) Buy Toto.
2) Have breakfast/lunch before heading to CDC.
3) Settle dinner by myself.
4) Buy newspaper for my dad.

Went out shopping today and all I bought was a swim wear for the Taiwan trip. Haha. Flying off to Taiwan on Monday morning and will back in Singapore on Sunday evening.

New computer will be delivered on 20th March. =D

My dad is super free these few days, and the following 3 months. We're going to Taiwan next week, and I think he's still planning some more trips. Maybe to Tioman Island with his friends for some diving experience and Pattaya for don't know what.

Ok it's gonna be 2am soon. I am still tired from that badminton activity and I need some sleep now. Good night.

Imagined all these at 11:52 pm