<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, March 01, 2007

Internet connection up again! New computer I'm using. WheeE! No lag, and no disconnection. Yay!

Officially holidays now. 55 days of total freedom.

Think I will fail a paper or two. =( Gotta go for supp paper! =((

Traffic Police Practical Test on 9th May. Hopefully I can pass on the first attempt. If so, hahaha! My dad's car will be mine! MINE! LOL.

Might be going to Taiwan during the secondary school March holidays. Not confirmed yet.

Ok. Happy CNY to all. =D

I don't know what else to blog about. If all I'm gonna blog about is driving, I think you all will find me super boring since none of you are eligible to start learning. Haha.

Ok. So, bye bye! =D

Imagined all these at 2:32 pm