Friday, March 30, 2007
I wanna watch The Number 23!! But no one wants to go with me because it's a horror film. =(
So, who who who and who wants to go watch it with me? Please?
Ok. So yesterday I had an assessment for my driving. Parallel parking cannot get in. Roll back on slope. Mount kerb when inside crank course. Speed too fast when travelling bends and turns. Engine died 2 times.
Mainly because I was having jelly legs due to cycling at Beverly's house the day before. My legs were shaking so badly when I was depressing the clutch pedal that I had to use my left hand to press on it and was left driving with 1 hand. Then the instructor said "Can you stop touching your leg? You know it's very dangerous to drive with 1 hand?" =/
But in the end he still clear me, saying "because before every test there's a warm-up."
Oh ya oh ya! In the middle of the lesson, the instructor said "Very sleepy leh. How?" So I said dunno and he replied "You sing for me la. You know Mark always sing to entertain me one leh." OMG Mark! QUIT THAT! Lol.
Just friends?
